International students legal support
Legal Service Before Arriving in New country
- Legal consultation on cooperation with overseas study agency.
- Practical legal assistance when students landing the new country.
- Due diligence for target University or college.
- Legal consultation for university & major selection and scholarship application.
- Legal advisory for human rights and benefits in U.K and EU member countries.
- Short term abroad program —field trip for students and parents who are interested in overseas study.
Legal Service During Overseas Study
- Legal consultation on owning or renting a property.
- Legal guidance as local citizenship in daily life.
- Legal service for agency by mandate.
- Legal consultation on local employment.
- Legal consultation on conflict or dispute resolution.
- Legal support on driving license and Insurance application, resolution of traffic accident in UK or EU countries.
- Legal support for financial assistance especially for emergency procedure.
- Legal service for emergency medical care.
- Legal consultation on wealth investment product management, open bank account，legitimate interests protection.
- Legal service on passport lost & renewal.
- Legal consultation on money, debt and tax in UK and EU member countries.
- Legal service on criminal defense and essential legal support in UK and EU member countries.
- Privilege of involvement on different level of local business or cultural event and internship opportunities.
- Real-time communication and interaction with legal guardian (parents) for overseas study progress supervision and protection.
- Legal consultation on travel accident protection and risk management.
Legal Service For International Graduates
- Legal consultation on career planning.
- Legal consultation and service on starting or running business.
- Legal consultation on investment qualification in UK and EU countries.
- Legal consultation on visas and immigration including appeal a visa refusal in UK or EU countries.
- For international graduates, internship and interview training legal advice and guidance.